MATH 132, Calculus II
Basic Skills Exam
- Intro: Prerequisites, Taylor Polynomials, Numerical Integration
- Advanced Integration Techniques: IBP, Using Trig Identities, Trig Substitution, Using Partial Fractions Decompositions, Strategies
- Improper Integrals and Applications of Integration: Improper Integrals, Average Value, Area Between Curves, Volumes of Solids (Slicing), Volumes of Solids of Revolution (Shells), Arc Length, Surface Area
- Numerical Sequences and Series: Sequences, Intro to Series, The Sum of a Series, Integral Test, Comparison Tests, Alternating Series Test, Absolute Convergence, Ratio and Root Tests, Practice with Sequences and Series
- Power Series and Differential Equations: Intro to Power Series, Functions as Power Series, Taylor Series and Applications to Integration, Intro to Differential Equations, Direction Fields and Euler's Method, Models for Population Growth, Series Solutions to Diff Eq
Written Problem Sets and Presentations
Back to Amy's Archive of Past Teaching.
Back to Amy's website.
Bethel University Math, Engineering, and Computer Science Department